Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How come!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PeterPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The EWS88MT and EWX2496 has released the WDM driver ...Just 4 month ago...

    But how about 64xl..?!
    They give up the our user?
    What's~up

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I visited the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this year, I asked just the same question. The staff at the Terratec booth said that the companies? developer capacities are concentrated on releasing WDM drivers for their NEWER products. I asked when I could expect a new setmanager (one that works!): at least half a year to wait (that was march).

    To be honest: I don?t think that there will be proper WDM drivers for the EWS 64. Anyway, there are too many hardware compatibility problems with newer (and older...) mainboards that can?t be solved by releasing new drivers.

    Bye, Philipp


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •